Learn English Conversation Online Teacher~Home Improvement~DIY part 1
Part 1 of Home Improvement Series. Watch series here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLo93droEssaKwM6T8TvInphTDHS-8U5JP
hi everyone, in this video I'm starting a home improvement project. When you do home improvement yourself, it's called DIY (Do It Yourself).
1. Phrasal verbs: to turn A into B, to transform A into B, to Build up (it means to accumulate)
2. Adjectives to describe rooms (boring, dull, faded, exciting, interesting, inspiring, refreshed)
3. What is a laundry room? what is a washing machine and a dryer?
4. Great verbs: To bother doING something, to Afford it (Is it too expensive?), to Hire someone to do it for you
Contact me at: English.email@example.com
Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/?lang=en&logged_out=1#!/search/englishfortwo
Hi, I'm Kerry. I am committed to helping you become fluent in English. I am patient and encouraging. I always try to match my teaching style to your unique learning style.
I can also speak Mandarin and Italian, if you need me to. 我也會說義大利文與中文 如果你需要的話, 我也会说义大利文与中文 如果你需要的话. Parlo anche Cinese e Italiano se necessario.
I can help you with basic English conversation, grammar, listening skills, reading and speaking skills. I can also help you with English for travel, for your job, or for business, for school and for exam preparation, or whatever you're interested in.
Send me an email at English.For.Two@gmail.com for a FREE trial lesson online, to see what you think, and so that I can find out what you specifically need to learn.
Thank you PilicAN:http://www.jamendo.com/en/artist/439906/pilican
for you great music: Raindrops.
Thanks Control Studio https://www.youtube.com/user/controlstudios for my logo design.
All media was created by Kerry Bowman, except the following images:
1. Free Picture: Wooden House (appears at 1:35)
© Jose Fuente | Dreamstime Stock Photos
2. Free Picture: Balconies (Apartment appears at 1:36)
© Nguyen Thai | Dreamstime Stock Photos
3. Free Picture: In The Old Village Museum (Grass Hut appears at 1:40)